Zelda Uncut: Seven Years Zelda Uncut: Seven Years

Very good. I especially enjoy that there is a Mario reference in a Zelda spoof! If I was being picky I would say that the writing in places could be better and the art work could be smoother, it was still charming. Do not get me wrong though, fully enjoyed watching :)

Superman vs Hulk Superman vs Hulk

I think the idea is there and many things need to be improved before it is truly completed. For instance, the animation is too jittery, add some more frames in there. I know it was a quick flash, but still. Also the voice acting was not so good, but I am guessing you did most of it yourself- if not all of it. Maybe get some of your friends or family involved?

Rojay101 responds:

i will try the more frames suggestion and yes i did it all by myself. As for my family they are very busy and are not relay in for the animation thing, i like animation so i peruse it. As for the choppy art it is kinda my style and as for the sound i can not improve that now because the thing is i only have a laptop, low performing headset and a optical mouse.

In addition this type of work is the best i can do for now because i do not got the proper technology such as high quality headset or drawing tablets or whatever you professionals use. My challenges are a lot but i think i must start somewhere and i know it will take years before i can even move from this stage. I was going to try a series but school is on me and i hardly get time but i plan to do a Superman series and a original called Rojay the legend of the Dragons, i already did two episodes. It too is choppy but i got to work with it for now.

No Internet No Internet

What the hell?

You actually expect people to want to watch this? Do not get me wrong, it looks good. However, there is no point to it, it is so long and absolutely nothing happens.

Seven Eight Nine Seven Eight Nine

haha loved it!

It was pretty good and then you made the joke about PI and bam it was great!

djnet responds:

pi is pretty great huh...
lol thanks for the review

Hamburger fight Hamburger fight

You can tell this only took 45 mins to make

I am sorry i offend you but this flash just wasted my time. I do not see the point in it at all. Perhaps next time you can put more time and effort into your work and the end result will be of a higher standard