The End Of The World The End Of The World

I agree with boneman. The concept is fine and it plays nice how it is, but I found myself thinking that I would like some upgrades. Add waves of increasing difficulty and the ability to upgrade between waves. Then you are on to a better, more addicting game

ir/rational Redux ir/rational Redux

Interesting game. I think people who deal with logic often will find the game a light brain teaser, but those who do not will struggle with the "new" concepts to them. I enjoyed the game and music within, I just would have liked to have been challenged a bit more towards the end.

Lights Out ! Lights Out !

I like the idea of the game, however you need to make several improvements. The hit detection did not feel right to me and the lack of sound did not work very well. Maybe you were trying to create a feeling of a lack of sensation? But at least a jump noise would have been nice.

Baby Animal Snap Baby Animal Snap

It is pretty cool, nice and simple fun. I agree with Newloony, a one player would be a good little addition. One could be implemented by making a delay once the computer has noticed the snap before it calls it? And larger/smaller delays for different difficulties? How about making it random from a small range to vary it a little too? I am not sure how easy all this is in actionscript to achieve but it would add an extra dimension to the game.

The Quest For Something The Quest For Something

I like it

Work out the bugs and improve some more and you got a nice little game on your hands.
Things I noticed- If you went left at the start you automaticly "won" the game lol
Disabled right click, forward as this skips the level.
Some of the flying cone things did not actually hit me when I was on a level with them. I am not sure why as most of the time they killed me!

oObangzOo responds:

I got a complaint for that cone collision too, it is only a few of them I don't know why... I'll figure it out and bring up another version for you.
I'm glad you played the game and decided to go left... You are quite observant, That is a good trait.

Oh and I especially loved the "Work out the bugs and improve some more" I feel great.

Epic Dwarf Quest Epic Dwarf Quest

Add music and sfx

I think if you were to add some sound effects and some background music you will have a nice little game there. I enjoyed the game, just wierd to not hear anything what so ever

tonyj111 responds:

I agree! I need to work on some audio for the game but it is no where near complete yet. Thanks for the review!

Mochi Highscore Tutorial Mochi Highscore Tutorial

Concise and easy to follow

I do not need to use this tutorial myself. However, if I was to get in to this sort of thing this is the sort of tutorial I would find useful. Its good you take us through step by step with clear instructions and pictures, without any useless info. The only issue I really have is that the pictures look distorted and are not clear enough. Overwise good tutorial and who knows, maybe it might be useful to me if I ever get in to creating flash myself!

wiseguyy responds:

thanks bro! Glad you found it clear and concise!

Ultimate Tut Collection Ultimate Tut Collection

Handy little tutorial

Its a handy little tutorial, it lacks a little in content I feel and if you turn the music off and then go back to the main screen the music starts again, which can be annoying.

coocooletmoi responds:

#EDIT# The glitch is fixed! :P
Oh, I didn't notice that glitch, sorry.

S2F S2F

Great twist

Disable right click and it would be awesome!

Wish - Differences Wish - Differences

Flawed

Its good, however there are many flaws. For a start if you move the cursor over the differences it changes, tab reveals the differences and is a little easy. Otherwise you have the foundations of a good spot the differences game